Signal converters and isolating amplifiers are universally suitable for detecting electrical and physical values, separating them galvanically and converting them into standardised DC current/voltage signals.
Their electrical and mechanical design is such that they require a minimum of installation space and wiring effort.
- Standard signals (0 - 10 V, 4 - 20 mA, etc.)
- RTD sensor temperature signals such as PT 10, PT 100, PT 1000
- Temperature signals from thermocouples (types: K, J, T, S, E, N, R, B)
- Measuring voltage and current
- Frequency signals (NPN/PNP/Namur initiators)
- Bridge measuring signals (strain gauges)
Housing designs and wire-connection methods matched to the respective application enable universal use
in process and industrial automation applications.
The product line includes the following functions:
- Signal/measurement converters and isolating amplifiers for analogue DC signals
- Temperature converters for resistance thermocouplers and thermocouples
- Frequency converters
- Bridge measuring transducers (strain gauges)
- Measuring transducers for AC/DC currents
- Measuring transducers for AC voltages
The products mentioned are available as pure signal converters, 2-way/3-way isolators, or as passive isolators.