- Testing device for checking the protective function of the pluggable overvoltage protection PU I, PU II and VSPC series
- Device for implementing the IEC 62305 standard (regarding periodic testing)
- Easy-to-use device with integrated battery set for on-site measurements
- LCD results display
- Menu in two languages
- Including a protective bag and power supply
- User friendly navigation in German and English
The V-TEST is a compact, portable test instrument for the plug-in surge protectors VARITECTOR (VSPC) and the surge protectors for the power supply line PU I and PU II.
Using this instrument Weidmüller overvoltage protectors can be tested for their protective function in line with the testing schedules laid down in IEC 62305-3 (DIN VDE 0185 part 3). In a display with background illumination, the test result is indicated with "OK" or "Not OK".