WAS/WAZ6 TTA is a universal signal converter and trip amplifier that can be configured on the PC. Combines the functions of isolation, transmission, linearisation and trip amplification in a single module.
These exceptional characteristics and outstanding configurability combine to make the TTA truly unique.
The TTA functions with stability and precision under a wide range of voltages and ambient temperatures. It is compatible with all standard sensor types.
- Universal input signals: temperature signals such as resistance thermometer, thermocouple, potentiometer, frequency transmitter, DC voltage signals and current signals
- Loop-powered or passive input
- Wide-range power supply: 18 – 264 V AC/DC
- User-defined linearization
- Inputs and outputs can be configured on PC
- Combined analogue and relay output
- Ambient temperature range: -40 °C …70 °C
The CBX200 USB interface is used to connect to the PC.
The WAS/WAZ6 TTA is also offered as an option with ATEX Zone 2 and UL C1D2 approvals.